What We Do
The Reed Community Foundation changes lives and creates future leaders in the greater Tulsa metropolitan area by showing love, teaching life skills, and building healthy minds and bodies.
The mission of the RCF is to provide an environment in which children and youth develop life skills, a strong work ethic, self-discipline, an enlarged spiritual life, and respect for others.
These are the characteristics that you will see displayed from Coach Reed and the volunteers:
- Accepts who you are
- Loves unconditionally
- Disciplines with a loving heart
- Directs towards sound goals
- Educates towards wisdom and understanding
- Visionary for the future and what is possible
- Leads by example
- Encourages more than corrects
- Accountability to be responsible for yourself
- How to think wisely and make good decisions
Board of Directors
Former Board of Directors
Ben Hill Project
Ben Hill Community Center, located at 210 East Latimer Place, was once was an important part of the north Tulsa community. It has been vacant for over 10 years.
Reed Community Foundation will assume the responsibility, both financially and physically, of taking on major interior renovations. Relocating to this building will allow us to offer more community-based programs and to reach more children and families in the community.